Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Week 50 - Hello Again

Hey All, sorry I am really short on time. But, here are a few points

- Had exchanges with the APs this week and it was good. If any missionaries need some tips for mid day hours, it's a good idea to visit old members in the ward, active or iactive who aren't up to much
- Sister Barry is doing good. We talked a little bit more about Baptism and covenants to understand more of where she's at. When we meet this week we are going to go deeper into what promises we make in Baptism next time we meet. I think she's closer to getting Baptized.
- We've been trying to just stack our days with lessons. It's been good, but members have been feeding us a lot and I'm trying not to gain weight.
- We had interviews with President Merritt this week. We talked about a lot of things: long-suffering, aligning our will with God's, focusing on attitude, grace, etc. A lot of the things could be covered in 2 talks I listened to this week: "His Grace is Sufficient" by Brad Wilcox and the one Elder Holland gave called I think "Becoming a Saint through the Atonement of Jesus Christ". Just trying to work on my attitude and focus. It's going better.
- Overall I'm doing ok. A little tired because of training. I just don't like doing pretty much everything and it feels like Elder Johnsons not getting a lot of stuff. I worry if I get transfered that a lot of the things were doing are going to die. But, I will try to help him and also keep the areabook set up for the next missionary. I do somewhat hope I get transferred just because I'm a little tired of training.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 102.5 - The End

My dear friends, I am writing to you from the comforts of my home, Sandy Utah. I am no longer Elder, but Brother Wride. I just landed in Uta...