Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Week 32 - Not much

Hola amigos, como esta?

I'm doing well. It's hard to explain Missionary life when everyday is like the same. It's like Groundhog day. Not exactly the same, but the days are similar ish. So I don't have too much to say 

I've been listening to the book Saints for the past couple weeks. Almost done with Vol 1. It's been good so far. I don't know if I planned to share something specifically when I started typing this, but yeah.

Umm, other exciting stuff: Brenda and Evert came to church this week and they really liked it. I'm excited for them because they're doing very well. I also just finished 3 Nephi 22 which is actually the last chapter covered in Isaiah for Airheads. Shout out to Grandpa and Grandma Wride for getting that out because it did help.

Yeah to be honest there's not much new. Our friend Linda who is on date hasn't been coming to church because she works night shifts. We have a ward that starts at 12:30 for her which should hopefully make things easier. If she doesn't start coming to church we will probably just baptize her kids. 

Just remember I love you all!
- Elder Wride

Pictures
1. A member asked to take our picture. He wanted to so he could remember our names ðŸ¤·‍♂️ You can't read our tags anyway
2. Service at a food bank. It's actually right on the border of Mexico
3. Funny flyer we found

Hyrum's mom here, sharing a photo that I took of Hyrum and Peter playing with the messenger filters. 
Corey usually knows it's time for him to leave when the filters come on, cause then people aren't visiting anymore, they're just watching themselves and distracted by choosing another filter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 102.5 - The End

My dear friends, I am writing to you from the comforts of my home, Sandy Utah. I am no longer Elder, but Brother Wride. I just landed in Uta...