Tuesday, April 12, 2022

Week 31 - Easter Devo

Hey all, not too much for this week

1. Interviews
2. Easter Devo
3. Quick invite

1. Had interviews with President this week and it was good. I talked to him a little about how I'm having a harder time with my comp, and he said "Well soon you will have a new companion". Thanks President. The transfers are only 2 more weeks, so I'll be good. I have also decided that I hate country music. 

2. We had the Easter Devotional this week and it was decent. We had 2 of our friends come! We had a really good member who offered to take them there and they had a really good time. It was just so sweet seeing other missionaries and members come up to them and talk to them. That, on top of our really good lesson last week, they are on fire so I am very hopeful for them. 

3. From October to this past conference, I did very bad at reviewing Conference talks. We are encouraged to study them right along with the standard works. I would encourage you all to do so, especially for President Nelsons. His talk was probably one of my favorites. Anyway, sorry I'm running out of time but that's my invitation.

I love you all very much!
- Elder Wride

Pictures:
1. A quote I really liked
2. Last minute picture I took at the Temple this morning, because I realized I didn't take any
3. Meme


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 102.5 - The End

My dear friends, I am writing to you from the comforts of my home, Sandy Utah. I am no longer Elder, but Brother Wride. I just landed in Uta...