Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Week 23 - I Don't Have A Story

Hello. I'm sorry guys, I really have not figured out what to really write for this week.

1. Lesson at the Temple
2. I don't have a Story

1. Earlier this week we had a lesson with a lady named Tiashira. She's a really cool lady. We got in touch with her from some other missionaries who met her. She saw the Hawaii temple and was really impressed by it and had a very spiritual experience there. So when she got here she wanted to learn more and we thought it would be cool to have a lesson at the Temple here. She lives here so she's seen it before. What's really cool is that a lot of people here have seen the temple because it's just off the highway, so when we talk about it they're always curious. But it was a really good lesson. We taught about Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon. She's super elect. As we were walking out she talked about going inside some day so that was cool.

2. I've been trying really hard to think of something story worthy. I don't know. Here are the 2 best things I got
- While street contacting we witnessed this homeless lady throw a soda can at some guy. It didn't hit him but it exploded a little bit. We did not talk to her as we walked by for our own safety.
- While street contacting the zone leaders pulled up out of nowhere (They cover Spanish speakers for our area do it makes sense). We were crossing the street and they were turning right and I thought they were about to hit us. But they drove over to tell us to not go down the street we normally go. There were some bashers on the busy street corner with a microphone reading from the Bible. They said they yelled at some lady telling her she was a sinner and stuff. Did not sound like a pretty situation so we decided to heed their counsel. Part of me wishes we did go over there so I would have another story for this week.

So yeah I think thats all. Note that both of the less exciting stories happened on University Ave. Fun stuff. So don't be worried that I'm not writing as much. I promise I am doing good. Just tired. The weeks fly by though. 

Love you all!
- Elder Wride


1. Went to the Temple this morning

2-3. Got food for Elder Tillmans birthday (Subway is better) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 102.5 - The End

My dear friends, I am writing to you from the comforts of my home, Sandy Utah. I am no longer Elder, but Brother Wride. I just landed in Uta...